Duel Network Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Network Academy

Register and Log in Chatbox to be tested.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jevlis0111
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Rep : 0
Grades : 7772

um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself  Empty
PostSubject: um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself    um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Um i don't know where to start:roll: uh first I'm a nice person when comes to duels and if just want to talk.Razz  Well what I do is study decks that are recent and back then and so far the recent decks are just special summons and all i ever do is study decks. study I think I'm a good duelist but just don't want to show it with my custom decks i made. I don't think it would turn into a nice duel.Crying or Very sad Well I'm glad to be here and nice to meet you all and would love to get to know everyone.Smile 
Back to top Go down
jevlis0111
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Rep : 0
Grades : 7772

um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself  Empty
PostSubject: Re: um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself    um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 pm

jevlis0111 wrote:
Um i don't know where to start:roll: uh first I'm a nice person when comes to duels and if just want to talk.Razz  Well what I do is study decks that are recent and back then and so far the recent decks are just special summons and all i ever do is study decks. study I think I'm a good duelist but just don't want to show it with my custom decks i made. I don't think it would turn into a nice duel.Crying or Very sad Well I'm glad to be here and nice to meet you all and would love to get to know everyone.Smile
"Set your goals high and don't stop till you get there."
Back to top Go down

um idk lol just was new and havent introduced myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel Network Academy :: Front Desk :: Introductions-
Jump to: