Duel Network Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Network Academy

Register and Log in Chatbox to be tested.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jevlis0111
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Rep : 0
Grades : 7868

i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses  Empty
PostSubject: i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses    i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Basically its a game where its a 7 by 7 grid and it has a story line in the game and there can only be 8 people on like a team 8 on red rose team and 8 on white rose. which ever team can get all the rose cards wins it is a 1 on 1 game. Here are rules for the game.
While you are on the field, there are spaces called Terrain.[1] These are known as "Favorited Terrain".[2] For example, if your card is a "Dragon" monster and is placed on "Mountain" terrain, the card is increased by 500 points both ATK/DEF, and can also increase a movement bonus as it can move two spaces more. However, there is also terrains that can be "unfavorable". For example, if your card is a "Fairy" monster and is placed on a "Dark" terrain, the card is decreased by 500 points both ATK/DEF (as in real cards, "Dark" terrain, known as "Yami"[3] decreases Fairy monsters). These are the terrains below;

Forest
Meadow (which is activated by the card "Sogen")
Dark (which is activated by the card "Yami")
Sea (which is activated by the card "Umi")
Wasteland
Mountain
Toon (which is activated by the card "Toon World")
Crush (this terrain is not activated by a special card, but effective cards only)
Labyrinth (which is activated by the card "Labyrinth Wall" or "Magical Labyrinth")
Normal (is the default terrain. Can be activated by the card "Burning Land")
You have a "deck leader" which is a monster that represents your life points and you start off with 4000 life points but if you don't like it then you can make it 8000 life points if you want.
Back to top Go down
ReApErZ1212
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Rep : 3
Grades : 7871

i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses    i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:57 pm

i've played it and i enjoyed it, sure it gave a different view on yugioh, but i actually liked it because it gives you more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down

i guess ppl dont know the game duelist of roses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel Network Academy :: Front Desk :: Suggestions-
Jump to: